Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tennis

On Tuesday I made my first venture onto a tennis court... It was actually my second time, my first was when I was about 13/14 years old and at that time I didn't manage to hit the ball over the net - not productive at all!! So before playing a game I tried hitting some balls with Brendon; he served the ball onto my side of the court and I had to hit them back ... the first couple of times I didn't even manage to hit the ball with the racket let alone sending it to the other end of the net!!! Good thing it was early and not a lot of people where there - I was really embarrased but smiled at it.

We continued to play and I was getting better - at least I managed to hit the ball and send it to the other side ... hehe ... :p I played a game of doubles (two players on either side of the net) and actually managed to perform well!! I did manage to score some points... I was quite proud of myself! ;)

No comments: