Thursday, February 28, 2008

Missing home

Over two months have passed since I left my home country and entered a new country. Many new things have happened since then. I'm getting used to the system and to the different culture. I think of Malta very often. I think of all you guys who give meaning to my life. Today I received Matt's cd containing video clips of some of you guys... :) Thank you so much for all your beautiful thoughts and messages. You make made me feel loved, accepted and wanted. It is something I always thirsted for in my life.

Missing home? - Yes, but it's a peaceful feeling because it is backed up with that feeling that it is God's plan for me to be here at the moment. Your comments, messages and encouragement have reminded me of how important it is for me to make the most of the time I have here, and make sure I don't miss out on any time or opportunity I have. :) Thanks for your support!

I've posted a picture of the bookshelf I have in my room. The shelfs are covered with the cards you guys gave me before I left and the birthday cards I got by post... :)


5 comments:

Simon said...

hey clair, missing u too...lol...the card i drew takes up most space..lol...sry bout that :)
come on claire, enjoy it, you'll be back befor eu know it and missing australia.

Unknown said...

We're missing you too Claire!! But I know that God is with you wherever you go and He will keep all of us from Malta in your heart giving you courage as well as strength to continue to fulfill His plan!!

Enjoy it!! You'll be back soon enough!

With love :) xxx

Bernie said...

aw claire, you got the video hehe!! Im glad you liked it...ma kontx naf x'se naqbad nghid...was not given a lot of time to think!!! thinking of you a lot...Bhalissa int ta kuragg alija! Niftakrek is-sena l-ohra, li anki fi zmien ta tenzjoni ta tezi xorta zammejt lil Alla fic-centru!! Grazzi ta l-ezempju tieghek Claire. Allavolja int bhalissa qieghda l-Awstralia, xorta int ta ezempju u ghajnuna ghalija! Thank you!
Enjoy Australia Claire. Make the most of it both in the good and not so nice times! L-ezperenza tkun wahda unika b'dawn l-affarijiet kollha!

Il-Mulej ihobbok Claire...and yes u r loved and much greatly appreciated:-)

Sarah said...

Caire!!! WE miss you loads.. imma loads! Maa.. its been too long .. 2months seem longer since u left! Be Strong my dear! We'll all be with u in spirit! Take Care enjoy it .. Keep us updated ta ;)

Cu pupa God Bless

X x x x

Bernie said...

Aw claire, ur missed! God bless you xxx