Thursday, February 28, 2008

Making Ravioli ...

Hi everyone!! Every tried making your own ravioli?? Well I had my first try a few weeks ago... The outcome? ... better not speak about it!! hehe....

Well they weren't so bad. The problem was that I needed to knead the dough more and make sure it isn't too thick, but not too thin that the rikotta comes out. There's a great art in making ravioli!! If you at the picture of my ravioli you'll notice that they're very big... well I always heard these stories of the big ravioli they used to make in the past and so I thought of making mine big... The problem with that was that I couldn't get them out of the saucepan, or stir them properly!!!

Conclusion:
When making ravioli make sure you knead the dough properly and cut them out in a size that makes it easy for you to cook them!! ;)

No comments: