Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Australia - a new experience

I arrived in Australia two weeks ago and so far the days have been great!

I'm living in a really cool house: front lawn, back yard, pool in the back yard ... wow tal-genn! I'm staying with Brendon's family who having been really welcoming and who have done their best to help me feel at home.

This is a totally new experience for me: new country, new culture, new situation to live through. It's an experience I want to face with a smile :) challenging as it may be. It's a time where I wish to discover more who I am and who I want to be. It's a journey through i wish to discover more who God is and what it means to have Him at the centre of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey claire

Wow finally i can talk to you :).. wow the house looks really nice, i am so so happy that you are enjoying it, from what you wrote i could tell that you are really enjoying your stay and really making the best out of it.. you are always in my prayers.

Miss you loads donia x x