Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Day

We went down to the coast and had a mixed day: we drove through some really thick fog, I held a small duckling in my hands for the first time - it was really cute!, went to see Brendon's nanna who lives in a home for old people and ended the day assembling chairs for Aunty Jo (Brendon's aunt). ... I slept all the way back (45 minutes) ... one thing I still have to get used to is the long distances... phew!!... it is soooo different from Malta!












oh ... the nun you're seeing in the picture is Brendon's other aunt, Aunty Janey.

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Ajma Claire!! Jaqbadni d-dahq...if you see my last post and your last post...SO DIFFERENT! ENJOY IT CLAIRE COS U REALLY DESERVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hey claire ... mela just want to tell u that am really happy to read ur blog ... but just wanted to include another thing that is not to loose hope but hve courage cos our God is a FAITHFUL GOD he will never forget us but he knws everything about us!!So dont wry ... if i were u i would do my most to enjoy the holidays until i start working ;-)
Love ya and say hi to Brandon!!
Gbu
Anabelle

Unknown said...

Hey Claire!!

I'm starting to wish I was in Australia too! hehe It's so great reading your posts everyday! Keep us updated ;)

Enjoy it!! Say hi to Brendon for us!
Gbu tc
xxx