Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life

Everytime I post a comment I always mention some of the cool things I do, but life is not always so exotic and out of the norm. I actually live quite a normal life here. I do have days when I have nothing to do, and when I feel a bit lost. And I also have days when I feel a bit alone and confused. These ups and downs of life have actually been harder to face here being in a different country away from family, friends and my usual comfort zone. It's been quite a challenge.
They have challenged me into acting on my life and do the things I want there to be in my life. I always used to let things happen as they come and fill my time with what comes along... well... here that attitude had to change if I wanted things to happen.
At different points during these past 6 months I had to shake myself up, scold myself for being lazy and laid back, and try to stand up on Jesus' teaching and live the life that wants to live in me. It has been a trail and error experience but I'm getting there slowly slowly. I just have to remember not to give up when things do not go my way... hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi claire

Really struck what u said ... prosit keep it up!!

Love ya loads

Anabelle

Bernie said...

Thank you Claire!! It was what I needed to hear! GB Looking forward to cu again;)