Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another week...

Another week has gone by... days are passing by very quickly - in a month's time I'll be sleeping at Randwick Park on the vigil to the World Youth Day mass with the pope, and in two month's time I'll be in stop over in Larnaca - 2 hours away from Malta.

Today I had a day off so I went in the city and was a tourist for a day:
  • I walked round the Botanical Gardens
  • Visited the Tourist Information Centre (for some more info about things I can do)
  • Went to The Rock Discovery Museum (which explained some of the history of the City)
They were all interesting. But I think what made it an even more pleasant experience was the fact that I had started the day with prayer. It lightened up my mood, and helped me smile :) - I sometimes forget to do that.... hehe...

I then rushed home to cook dinner. I promised I'd cook Octapus stew today!! Outcome? - Delicious!! Thanks for the tips Ma! People went back for seconds! ;)

No comments: