Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Peeling Potatoes

I managed to visit the Missionary of Charity Sisters in Sydney these past 3 weeks. They have a soup kitchen every morning from Monday to Fridays for homeless or poor people living nearby. I help out in the kitchen in any possible way I can.

These last two weeks I've peeled nearly 2 bucketfulls of potatoes!! I used a potato peeler, ma, not a knife - that's why I managed to peel so many!! (for those who don't know, I take a long time to peel potatoes when using a knife - and usually leave most of the potato with the peel)

Conclusion: Ma, if you invest in a potato peeler at home, I'll help you peel potatoes when I get back home - I'm gaining some experience here. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ila claire that's great! what wonderful opportunities you are having! it's great to see you trying new things and enjoying yourself1 we're missing you here!

btw...you remember the project I had to do and came to work with you..I did really really well in it..thank you for your help!

tc Gbu looking forward to seeing you soon

Charlene
xxx