Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Keeping Tradition - Eating Figolli at Easter

An experiment that really turned out well! Since it's tradition in the family to eat figolli on Easter Sunday, I made it a point to make some. I had never made them before, and so having such a really good outcome made my day!


The funniest thing about it all was the icing. I didn't add enough water to it and so when i went to pour it from the pot on to the figolla it just went down as a blob! I really laughed! I was in the kitchen. Bren's father there ... he just looked at me and laughed.

5 comments:

pak sure said...

wow! u have talent to be chief. i can smell your bried. nice!
suryanto

ian-z- said...

aw claire!! da li kitiblek tafu? lol!! kif int? nispera li kollox ok! nispera li nsib il-pacenzja u npoggi nibatlek email!! missing u!! lots of love! :-)

Anonymous said...

aw jan!

lol le ta, ma nafx min hu... biex tara kemm ma tridx tafda tpoggi affarijiet personali fuq l-internet!!

hope you're ok bro... love you lots too! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw Claire!!! You are really getting better and better!!!!!! Waiting for you to bake next year's figolli!!!

Take care :] mum

Anonymous said...

hehe... thanks ma!